#82 Obo: Connecting Humans – with Dev Tandon
These are some of the questions Dev seeks to explore with the ‘Obo’ movement. With no money, he has already inspired a team to help him build a brand, write a book and design Obo’s first products.
- His moment of inspiration while meditating on a flight to Mexico
- Starting meetings with silence
- The broader human project to build ‘awakened’ systems for business
- His radical approach for hiring
- Why putting money to one side has it chasing us
077: How Employee Fulfillment Leads To Business Success With Dev Tandon
In this episode, we meet Dev Tandon, CEO of the Kini Group and Founder of the OBO Movement, whose mission is to transform the way society does business by focusing on employee fulfillment.
My Favorite Quotes from Dev Tandon in this episode, (paraphrased):
“If you want to change minds, start by changing hearts!”
“Start your meetings with a moment of silence!”
“Realign the prioritization of business calls to be 90% about human connection!”
“Help your employees get into their flow!”
“To get the best from people, lead them from zones of excellence to their unique zones of genius!”